What Sets Us Apart
At our orthodontic practice, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward our needs. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice.
As a team, we promise to:
- Do a good job! From the moment you enter our practice, we want you to feel comfortable, welcome, and appreciated. We are here for you, and it’s our goal to build your trust in us so we can help you smile. That is why Dr. Capozzi goes a step beyond her required continuing education to maintain her certification with the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Be efficient with your time and money. We know you have a busy schedule, and we don’t think your appointments should interfere with your life. All our appointments are appropriately scheduled so you will spend less time in the waiting room and dental chair, and more time out enjoying the things that make you smile.
- Provide an office environment that is friendly, inviting, and professional. We work with patients of all ages, and we recognize that each person who visits our practice has unique needs and expectations.
- Your comfort is very important to us. That is why we have a 24-hour service to connect you to a live person who can help you with any emergencies that might arise during your treatment.
- Straighten your smile with the cleanest, most efficient, most AESTHETIC appliance possible. That is why we charge no additional fee for Clarity™ Advanced Ceramic brackets.
We look forward to working with you, and to being a part of this wonderful, life-changing experience.
Please feel free to contact our practice and schedule a complimentary orthodontic consultation. Your lifetime of happy smiles starts here!